Send your questions to hereswhatyoushoulddo@live.com!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blue Collar Slut

Dear Advice Individual,
I've been getting many a cat call recently, but I'm not dressed all-sexy-like. It always happens when I'm in my work shirt and pants, going to work at the "Spread & Easy" (Butter Factory). Are work shirts in these days? What should I do?
Truly,
NOT A (total) SLUT!



Dear (total) Slut,
Here's what you should do: Put on actual pants. Ass-less chaps are NOT pants.

Also, yes, work shirts are in right now. This is one of the signs of the slowing economy, and may also explain some of the uninvited come-ons that you've received recently. Apparently, jobless men that hang around outside butter factories are turned on by any sign of a job, including the work shirt. Perhaps you should bring your work uniform with you to work and change there?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you can't help but get hit on when you're a walking advertisement for "Spread & Easy"... and remember, nothing says "good job" like a firm, open palm, slap to the behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that, Anonymous. True. That.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, by going to work naked, and putting on my clothes AT work, I can avoid cat-calls. Thanks Advice Individual!

    ReplyDelete